Join the Team
Our mission is to provide everyone who walks through our doors fresh, healthful and exciting handmade food and pastries in a welcoming and casual space. Our commitment to excellent customer service is a priority for us, and we are dedicated to hiring outstanding individuals who share our passion for serving customers and preparing high-quality food and beverages.
We take pride in the positive and upbeat work environment that we have created, which is so often absent in the food industry. Our staff is continually evolving and we’re always open to committed talent.
Below is a list of positions with current job opportunities on our staff.
We are searching for skilled, creative Bakers who strive to provide excellent baked items and service in an efficient, professional manner. We expect our Bakers to be efficient and friendly with a focus on food quality and customer satisfaction. You should be organized, decisive, attentive, and possess a strong understanding of baking techniques.
- Designing and improving recipes.
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as cookies, muffins, bars, scones, and cupcakes.
- Decorating and displaying finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- Being a team player and working with coworkers to ensure smooth operations.
The Steward helps maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the kitchen and dining areas – weekend availability preferred.
Front of House
Customer Service: The front lines. Includes barista, cashier, expediter, food runner, and food prep. We are looking for hard workers and friendly people. Part-time and full-time positions available. Flexible weekend availability required.
Barista: We are looking for a few key individuals with prior coffee experience that can help lead our coffee team.
We are adding to our kitchen team! We are looking for someone who is quick and diligent and willing to improve on the job. You will be required to follow instructions as well as all health and safety rules in the kitchen. The ideal candidate will also be able to function in a fast-paced, busy environment as a part of a team.
- Follow recipes and work lists
- Using good knife skills to prep for recipes
- Prepare salad dressings
- Maintain a clean and orderly work station
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen
- Manual dexterity able to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils
- A team player with good communication skills
- Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
- Very good physical condition and endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent is desirable; Training from a culinary school will be an asset
Job Type: Part-time and full-time positions
Our introductory role for anyone with limited or no restaurant experience. This role will support our Customer Service staff as food runner, cleaning and dish washing. Evening and weekend hours available.
Job Type: Part-time evening and weekend hours